Here are some answers to commonly asked questions about the program.
But please don’t hesitate to contact us for further discussion.
1. I want my YTT program to be a reflection of my Studio. Is that still possible? Can I make changes to the curriculum?
You are free to adapt this program to your studio’s style. We encourage this!
As this is a Yoga Alliance approved curriculum, eliminating or changing parts of the Ashtangasana Program must be approved by Ashtangasana. We have worked very hard to respect and honor the requirements by YA to develop a comprehensive curriculum that meets their standards. Making changes can jeopardize the YA qualification. We just have to make sure if you want to change how Anatomy is conveyed, that you are changing apples with apples and not reducing content or hours of study. Increasing and enhancing, obviously is encouraged!
2. What is the Schedule of the Ashtangasana Program?
3. Can I change the Schedule of the Program?
The existing structure is 16 weeks, one 3 hour class and one 5 hour class per week. Those hours can be consolidated into an 8 hour class.
Multiple weeks of curriculum can be merged into a weekend curriculum. You can make it a longer program by having one class a week.
4. Can the Schedule of the Program be adjusted to suit a weekend, intensive or 1X week program?
5. What Style of Yoga is the Ashtangasana Program grounded in?
6. I teach Hot Yoga (or any other specific style), will this curriculum work for my Studio?
7. Can I use my own Logos and Branding when promoting the Teacher Training Program?
8. What is the cost to the Ashtangasana program?
If you need 4+ manuals, you pay $250 for each manual beyond the 3rd manual needed. You cover shipping costs.
9. When I do my second program, what are my costs?
10. What is the Refund Policy?
If at any point in the process you decide not to do the program, we refund everything, minus $250 plus the return of all materials.
11. Does my Studio qualify as a Yoga Alliance registered school?
12. What is the process for my Studio to qualify for Yoga Alliance?
Your Lead Teacher for your Training needs to be an E-RYT.
On the E-RYT page, you can select My Schools. You will create a School profile and link the curriculum to Ashtangasana. You need to create and provide a sample of the certificate you will grant your students. This does incur a fee from Yoga Alliance to register your school.
13. Will my students qualify for the Yoga Alliance registry?
14. Do I only pay $3,000 one time?
Our mission is to help yoga studios around the country, grow as a business and develop strong, knowledgeable instructors!
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We would be happy to discuss the program with your either in person, via phone or email